Think First Thursdays
Thursday 23rd Feb Universal Levels did not post an article. Instead we went LIVE on Instagram. We kept popping up and as such some of our followers we able to see us LIVE.
In regards to giving you some content; Recently we visited two locations for Burger & Lobster. Burger & Lobster is a chain food restaurant which opened in 2011. Literally all you will be eating is either a Burger or a Lobster; you can have both. We visted these restaurants for a team members birthday and for a quick-lunch. We visted their restaurant at Harvey Nichols, Knightsbridge and Canary Wharf. Both resturants we found to be on par with each other. Good Choice!
Burger & Lobster Hints & Tips
- Ask for the table of your choice. This restaurant has a quick turnover as such if you want a table for a special occasion we suggest booking first. Also don’t be afraid to tell the waiter where you want to sit.
- If you don’t understand the concept of the restaurant then speak to your host. They are more than willing to assist. Even one staff member offered to aid us break our lobster.
- Ask for your meal how you want it to be cooked. The staff will make a meal tailored to what you want. In addition all of our food changes were correct and we were highly satisfied.
- The food comes in weights, if you are unsure ask what the meal is. Our tip is: the more weight in the food, the bigger the meal. It is possible for you to buy one larger sized portion and share it. Speak to a host to work out what is best for your party and they will help you out.
- Take advantage of their Cocktail List. We throughly enjoyed our drinks and they complimented our meal. The range of drinks on their list is suitable. It accommodates for all drinkers, wether it be a drivers beverage or if you want to have a few tipples.
- You can take a doggy bag home. We recommend doing so as the food still tastes great when you get it home. Even take it home for the pets. At the end of the day wasting food is not good, but to waste quality food is worse. It is better to take it with you incase you get peckish later on.
- The price isn’t cheap but for what you receive it is worth it. We recommend at least £25-£30 per head. This gives you some room for extras and you possibly will be left with change.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Remember to keep looking out for our LIVE Videos and also keep watching our YouTube Channel.